Florastor® Daily Probiotic Supplement
Florastor® Daily Probiotic helps you maintain a healthy digestive balance every day. It is a dual action probiotic supplement which helps protect against multiple GI symptoms even while taking antibiotics.* Each vegetarian capsule contains 250mg of Florastor’s unique probiotic strain, Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745.
- Helps flush out bad bacteria while allowing the good bacteria to flourish*
- Actively stimulates immunity through the gut*
- Provides protection against multiple GI symptoms*
- Florastor's probiotic strain, Saccharomyces Boulardii CNCM I-745 has been studied in 100+ clinical trials over the past 65 years
- Florastor's probiotic cells are 10x larger than competitive probiotic strains providing increased gut protection and coverage*
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
- Adults, adolescents, and children (6 years and older): Take 2 capsules daily, 1-2 times a day to build digestive health and boost immunity*
- Store at 15°-30°C in dry area.
- No refrigeration needed
FLORASTOR'S UNIQUE STRAIN : Each Florastor capsule contains 250MG of the brand's proprietary strain, Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM-I745.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, and hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (from pine bark).
Contains: Lactose (derived from milk). Appropriate for lactose intolerance
Right now, buying Florastor directly through Florastor.com is on pause. Not to worry! You can still find and purchase Florastor from your favorite retailer. Just click this link to find a physical retailer to find and buy Florastor or an online retailer to have your Florastor delivered right to your home.
To ensure you are receiving authentic Florastor product, please ensure any Florastor product purchased on Amazon is sold by Amazon.com or Biocodex USA
Yes, because Florastor is a yeast-based probiotic Florastor is not compromised by antibiotics that can kill good and bad bacteria, unlike many bacterial probiotics you’ll find marketed in capsule form or in foods such as yogurt.†
Long-term use of Florastor has not been associated with any complications.† After repeated oral doses, Florastor transits through the digestive tract attaining steady-state levels that are maintained throughout use.† Florastor is no longer present in stools two to five days after discontinuation of treatment.†
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.